A community of women maximizing their confidence and impact at work.
Do you want to:
- feel more confident at work?
- be in community with other badasses in higher ed juggling the demands of administration, family, and personal responsibilities?
- celebrate progress rather than perfection?
- be a change agent so higher ed can realize its potential?
In the 26 years I served as a college administrator, I found myself wishing my life away more often than I would like to admit.
“If I can only get through this [presentation, meeting, pile of emails, week – you name it], then I will feel less overwhelmed.”
Guess what? The minute I finished what was in front of me, something else was right around the corner. I often felt alone in this struggle and experienced self-doubt. Together in this community, we’ll discuss how to leverage our inner resources and external supports to experience greater confidence, calm, and clarity and show up as the authentic leaders our colleges need.
Who is this community for?
Women college administrators who want to connect with others in a supportive community.
What is included?
- Monthly online gatherings
- Slack online community
- Resources & events
When does the group meet?
The group will meet monthly on Zoom on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 4pm ET and 2nd Thursday of the month at 7pm ET (same content; choose the time that works for you).
Each month will focus on a topic that we will reflect on and discuss. See below for a list of past topics.
How much does it cost?
$37 monthly or $370 annual membership
How do I join?
Schedule a 10-minute Q&A to learn more about the community and how you can become a part of it.
Past topics included:
- October 2022: Boundaries
- November 2022: Perfectionism & the Honor Roll Hangover
- December 2022: 2022 Reflection