Brave & Bold Leadership:
Trusting Yourself in Turbulent Times
Develop the leadership capabilities needed for today’s challenges:
- Develop self-awareness
- Achieve self-confidence
- Tame self-sabotage
- Build resilience
- Build a supportive network
Interested? Schedule a 20-minute Q&A session to learn more about and the program and how to register.
Who is this program for?
Women college administrators, such as deans, assistant/associate deans, directors, assistant/associate/executive directors, and program managers. If your title isn’t listed, schedule a Q&A session to learn if this program is right for you.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Identify your core values and articulate how they influence your leadership
- Identify strengths and superpowers and how they can be leveraged at work
- Identify professional needs that allow you to bring your full self to work
- Reframe negative thought patterns and self-talk
- Create a vision of how you aspire to be as a leader
- Build a supportive network of like-minded women
- Identify strategies to build resilience
When does the group meet?
The group will meet on Zoom for six Wednesdays from 5-6:30pm Eastern beginning March 8, 2023 and ending April 12, 2023.
What is included?
- 6 weeks of synchronous online sessions
- Workbook with weekly activities
- Resource list for further learning
- 1 private 1-hour coaching session
How much does it cost?
An investment of a single payment of $995 or 3 monthly payments of $370.
How do I register?
Schedule a 20-minute Q&A session to get all the information you need