Brave & Bold Leadership:
Trusting Yourself in Turbulent Times
Develop the leadership capabilities needed for today’s challenges:
- Develop self-awareness
- Achieve self-confidence
- Tame self-sabotage
- Build resilience
Interested? Schedule a 20-minute Q&A session to learn more about and the program and how to register.
Who is this program for?
Women college administrators, particularly who are within the first five years of their administrative role, such as deans, assistant/associate deans, directors, assistant/associate/executive directors, and program managers. If your title isn’t listed, schedule a Q&A session to learn if this program is right for you.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Identify your core values and articulate how they influence your leadership
- Identify strengths and superpowers and how they can be leveraged at work
- Identify professional needs that allow you to bring your full self to work
- Reframe negative thought patterns and self-talk
- Create a vision of how you aspire to be as a leader
- Build a supportive network of like-minded women
- Identify strategies to build resilience
When does the group meet?
The group will meet on Zoom on Wednesdays from 5-6:30pm Eastern Time.
2023 dates will be announced in the fall. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, schedule a 20-minute Q&A session anytime.
What is included?
- 6 weeks of synchronous online sessions
- Workbook with weekly activities
- Resource list for further learning
- 1 private 1-hour coaching session
How much does it cost?
An investment of a single payment of $995 or 3 monthly payments of $370.
How do I register?
Schedule a 20-minute Q&A session to get all the information you need