Brave, Bold & Badass:
Trusting Yourself in Turbulent Times
A group coaching program for women college administrators who want to increase their impact at work.
Develop the leadership capabilities needed for today’s higher ed challenges by:
- Developing self-awareness
- Building self-confidence
- Reducing overwhelm and cultivating resilience
- Standing for what is important to you
Who Is This Program For?
Women college administrators, such as:
If your title isn’t listed and you have administrative responsibilities, schedule a Q&A session to learn if this program is right for you.
What Are The Learning Outcomes?
- Identify your core values and articulate how they influence your leadership
2. Identify professional needs that allow you to bring your full self to work
3. Create a vision of how you aspire to be as a brave, bold, and badass leader
4. Identify strategies to reduce overwhelm and build resilience
5. Enjoy the support of like-minded women
When Does The Group Meet?
- October 11
- October 18
- October 25
- November 1